Camping *** Les 2 Glaciers Chamonix Valley
Covid 19 « Our Establishment is committed to Respecting the Sanitary Instructions »
Enjoy an active or leisurely outdoor stay surrounded by gardens and flowers ( we won the 2013 Chamonix Garden Award) with comfortable access to all our campground facitilies.
Built in terrasses, campsites are shady or sunny and seperated by hedges and trees. Main alleys are lit and equipped with electrical wire boxes adapted to European norms.Open from December 15th to November 15th.
Athlete or admirer
Summer is a great season to contemplate our beautiful mountains, or to enjoy expert mountain outdoor activities. Visit the following websites before planning your next holiday:
Office of tourism in Chamonix, Mountain Information Center ( OHM), Compagnie des guides.
Winter skiing is available in resorts spread along the valley on 3 differently oriented mountain sides.
Chamonix offers opportunities for all sliding sports, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing. For more information please enquire directly at the Chamonix ski school, les Houches ski school, Compagnie du Mont-Blanc.
Our campground (120 campsites) is in Les Bossons ( take Exit N°30 on Route Blanche) is at 3 000 ft (1020m) and 2 miles (3km) away
from Chamonix town center.
Upon arrival, guests are given a Guest Card called "Carte d'hôte", allowing free access to public transportation (bus and train).
It also offers many discounts throughout the Chamonix valley( Richard Bozon Sport Center, Alpine Museum, Tairraz Museum...)
Bus line N°2 is 150 ft( 50m) away, line 1 and 5 750ft (250m) away.
The Bossons train station is 1 700ft (500m) away.
- Please check bus and train schedule.
- Closest supermarket 'Super U' is in the village of Les Houches, 2 miles (3km)
- Ski slopes are 2 miles away (3km)
- The nearest fishing lake is 1.4mile (2km)
- The nearest swimming lake is 10 miles (16km) away
- Free internet access
- drying and ironing room
- Children playground
- 2 heated bathroom stations (the main one was renewed in autumn 2014).
- Hot water
- Baby bath tub
- Ping pong table
- Bathroom adapted to desabled people
- Restaurant open year-round
- Take away food available in July and August ( crêpes, French fries...)
- Laundry room: wash and dry
- Fresh bread available in the morning